Paleo diet is all about health getting creative! Here is a wonder recipe loaded with beneficial antioxidants with berries, plums, almond nuts, mint leaves and cloves!! Yes Cloves!! There is no need to worry as softened cloves taste exquisite!! Refreshing and delightfully palatable, this recipe is a hit!
- One handful of Raspberries
- One handful of Blueberries
- Cloves 15-20 in numbers
- Small Plums, 2 or 3
- Mint Leaves, 20
- Overnight soaked Almonds, 3/4th Cup
- 100% Raw Cacao, unsweetened – 1-2 Tablespoon
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- The Almonds:
- They are presoaked in a minimum of 8 hours ahead of preparation of the breakfast.
- The skins are then removed. It is easier to peel off the skin by pouring boiling water over the almonds and waiting for 45 seconds.
- The water is then drained and on pinching the almonds its skin easily slides off.
- The Cloves:
- They are made ready by placing them in a small saucepan with roughly one cup of water.
- After it is brought to boiling, the heat is reduced and is put in simmer for 30 minutes up till they are pulpy.
- The Almond Cream
- The skinless almonds, coconut oil and almost entire clove water is set in the blender.
- The right amount of water is added to reach a creamy, bland consistency when the blending is done.
- The Cacao:
- They are then chopped finely
- The Mint:
- To avoid the blackening of the leaves, they are torn into pieces after stacking them over each other
- The blended smooth almond cream is laid on the bottom of a bowl.
- The plums are then sliced, layered and arranged on the poured cream.
- The raspberries and blue berries are strewed with toppings of cacao, mint and cloves.
The Booster Paleo Breakfast is ready!