Paleo is currently the most happening and healthful diet to follow! While it focuses on the food perfected for the genetic constitution of humans it also is a great appetizer. As if that wasn’t enough it has proved to be beneficial by providing more energy and positivity to the people following it!
The benefits of this super food are really admirable. Paleo breakfast are generally light but power packed salads to give a kick start for the day, whereas the lunch and dinners are generally heavier with lots of organic vegetables, organic chicken, beef or ham, nuts, spaghettis, meatballs, etc .
The food is both uber healthy and gratifyingly palatable. There is just no stopping Paleo!!
For the people following a Paleo diet journey, while there are strict rules to follow the everyday diet plan, there is a weekly punch to add to it!
Here’s an easy to make breakfast with a promising upper hand in the Paleo lifestyle!! This ruling weekend breakfast is sure to make you go through the week with health and energy!
The ‘What you need’!!
- Free range scrambled organic eggs- 2 large
- Organic tomatoes- 2 small
- Fresh organic spinach leaves – Half a Cup
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Two diced Green Onions
- Half of a fresh organic avocado is chopped into bite sized pieces
The ‘How to make it’!
- A nonstick omelette pan is taken.
- One tablespoon olive oil is heated on a low flame in the pan.
- The diced onions are added and sautéed till they are tender.
- The eggs are then added and are cooked on the low flame for about two minutes.
- After this the remaining tomatoes, spinach leaves and avocados are added.
- The eggs are allowed to be fully cooked. It is occasionally folded and flipped.
- Voila!! The weekend super breakfast is ready!!
Have a great breakfast.